4 de octubre de 2012

CURRICULUM VITAE

I graduated in Fine Arts in painting at the National University of Colombia and later I studied 'Restoration and Conservation of Works of Art' at the Università Internazionale dell'Arte in Florence, Italy.
During my last two semesters of college, I practice in the Institute of the same university. In Italy, I was monitor in different courses of restoration (wood sculpture, wooden support restoration, restoration painting, drawing restaurateurs).
I have exhibited my work in Colombia, Italy, Switzerland and Spain, Germany and SouthAfrica in the years from 1994 to 2015:


º Romney-Park Hotel. Cape Town, South Africa. 2015 
º Atelier bELTZA+++. Hamburg, Germany. 2014
• Post graduate scholarship for South American artistic painters by the German Foundation Accion Humana. 2012
• ModaCalzado. Madrid, Spain. 2011
• Cool-Pack Gallery. Madrid, Spain. 2010
• keep awake. ACAI Group. Santander, Cantabria, Spain. 2010
• ReciclaMadrid - 2009. Madrid, Spain. 2009
• Colarte-Gallery. Santander, Cantabria, Spain. 2008
• V Editing Artesles. Esles. Cantabria. Spain. 2007.
• The Spanish Bar. Selaya. Cantabria. Spain. 2007.
• Gallery - Coffee. Sarón. Cantabria. Spain. 2007.
• Duran - Art Exhibition. Madrid. Spain. 2006.
• Bar La Palma. Madrid. Spain. 2005.
• Restaurant Mama Inés. Madrid. Spain. 2005.
• IN-ARTS. Genêve. Switzerland. 2004
• Fiera Internazionale dell'Arte-MERCART-Lugano. Italy. 2003
• ART-FIERA BOLOGNA, Bologna. Italy. 2003
• A CULTURE CONFRONTO - Biennale Internazionale d'Arte 'G. De Nittis' - Trani. Italy.
• VICENZA-ART, Vicenza. Italy. 2003
• CONTEMPORARY-FIERA, Forlì. Italy. 2003
• Galleria Paolo Nanni. Bologna. Italy. 2002.
• Chiostro of Abate - Badia a Settimo, Scandici - Firenze. Italy. 2002
• Momoyama - ART SPACE. Firenze. Italy. 2002
• Leon de Greiff Auditorium. Bogotá. Colombia. 1995
• First Exhibition of Young Artists, Bogota. Colombia. 1994

In Spain I was " Ikasiarte Academy " Professor and later Professor of Watercolor at the civic center in Vitoria-Gasteiz Hegoalde.


I taught drawing and painting to children Tezanos School, Cantabria, and the summer camp held in 2011 in Santa Maria de Cayon and I have been teaching drawing and painting on Escobedo, Cantabria.

I was until 2012 Professor of Drawing and Watercolor in San Roque de Riomiera, Miera, and direct viewer and Liérganes Memory Workshop in Saro, Cantabria, in the Socio-Cultural program organized by the Association of the Valleys Pasiegos.


www.arteypinturaenlosvallespasiegos.blogspot.com

In 2012 I entered a competition for a 60 months post graduate scholarship for South American artistic painters by the German Foundation Accion Humana. I had the privilege of having been awarded with this scholarship. Parallel to my on-going work and exhibitions in Spain, in March 2013 I started with my studies and with a new art range in Hamburg at my own workshop/atelier in Eilenau 67,located next to the famous art academy ‘Kunsthochschule Lerchenfeld’ and expect to have my first German exhibition in Spring 2014.

No hay comentarios: